Everybody interested or involved in the science, policy or practice of ecosystem services can become an ESP individual member. Among our individual members, we have business leaders, government-administrators, policy-makers and researchers. By becoming a member you can actively participate in the ESP community, events and even take part in the governance. The benefits of being a member include access to the ESP community of working groups and national networks, reduced fees for our regional and global conferences, discounts on associated journals and more listed below.
- Full access to all online material including publications, funding opportunities & databases
- The opportunity to join ESP working groups
- The opportunity to join the ESP national networks and regional chapters
- Unlimited access to all features of the ESP member portal
- Reduced fees for ESP conferences and training courses
- The opportunity to directly publish announcements (events, collaboration calls, publications, vacancies) on the ESP website
- Significant reduction on the Elsevier Journal ‘Ecosystem Services’ (€36/year)
- 15% discount on article publication fee in IJBESM
- Discount on the One Ecosystem Journal of 10%
- Facilitation in developing collaborations and joint project proposals
- The right to organize activities such as discussion groups and workshops under the ESP banner
- The right to vote on partnership matters, such as electing Steering Committee members
- The right to be nominated as a member of the ESP Steering Committee
Interested in becoming an institutional member? Learn more about the types and benefits!
Please select the membership level suitable for you from the options listed below. You will be directed to the registration form, where you can create your account and finalize the payment. If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please feel free to contact us!
Already a member?
If you are a paying ESP member and have already paid your membership fee, please contact us and we will create an account for you.
- IALE members: 20% discount
- Students: 50% discount
- Low-income countries: 50% discount
- Employees of institutional members: 50% discount. Check here if your organization is an institutional member, and ask your organization’s representative for a discount code.
Eligible for a discount? If you apply for a membership with discount, we may ask you to send proof of your eligibility.
Member (IALE Member)
|€40.00 per Year.||Select|
|€25.00 per Year.||Select|
Member (Low-income country)
|€25.00 per Year.||Select|
Member (Employee of an institutional member)
(Discount code needed for 50% reduction!)
|€50.00 per Year.||Select|