If you work for an organization or department where several people work on ecosystem services or if your organization would like to support ESP, you should consider an institutional membership. Institutional membership is open to any public or private organization involved in the science, policy and practice of ecosystem services. Besides the individual membership benefits, institutional members can get additional benefits depending on the membership level they choose. Additional benefits entail discounts for the organisation’s employees, exposure on the ESP website and other benefits at ESP regional and global conferences.
Among our institutional members, we have research institutes, governmental departments, consultancies NGO’s and community-based groups.
- The opportunity to display the organization on the partners webpage. The organization’s profile includes a logo, link to the website and contact person details
- Two employees can be appointed as representatives for their organization, who automatically become full Individual ESP member without additional costs
- Next to the two free members, all other employees of the institutional member can become an Individual member with 50% reduction on the regular fee
- Rent an exhibition booth at the ESP conferences at a reduced rate
The institutional member’s two representatives are entitled to all the rights of an individual member, including:
- Full access to all online material including publications, funding opportunities & databases
- The opportunity to join ESP working groups
- The opportunity to join the ESP national networks and regional chapters
- Unlimited access to all features of the ESP member portal
- Reduced fees for ESP conferences and training courses
- The opportunity to directly publish announcements (events, collaboration calls, publications, vacancies) on the ESP website
- Significant reduction on the Elsevier Journal ‘Ecosystem Services’ (€36/year)
- 15% discount on article publication fee in IJBESM
- Discount on the One Ecosystem Journal of 10%.
- Facilitation in developing collaborations and joint project proposals
- The right to organize activities such as discussion groups and workshops under the ESP banner
- The right to vote on partnership matters, such as electing Steering Committee members
- The right to be nominated as a member of the ESP Steering Committee.
ESP membership fees depend on the chosen membership type and your eligibility for reductions.
Choose the right level for your organization below, depending on the number of employees. Remember that as an institutional member, you get an additional account for free, as well as 50% discount on new accounts for your co-workers. If one of your co-workers already has an account, please contact us to give him or her a discount before renewing their account.
Note that at check-out, you will receive a code for the additional free account. The 50% discount for your other co-workers will be available on your membership page.
Please choose your preferred method of payment. Note that when using Paypal, 6% transaction costs will be added.
Institutional member (Organisation with <10 Employees)
|€125.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (Organisation with 11-25 Employees)
|€250.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (Organisation with 26-50 Employees)
|€500.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional Member (Organization with 51-100 Employees)
|€750.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (Organisation with 101-250 Employees)
|€1,000.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (Organisation with 251-500 Employees)
|€1,500.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (Organisation with 501-1000 Employees)
|€2,000.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (Organisation with >1000 Employees)
|€3,000.00 per Year.||Select|
We offer a 50% reduction to organizations from low-income and lower-middle-income countries. ESP uses the World Bank classification of countries according to income, making a distinction between high and low income countries. Visit the World Bank country page for a complete overview. Please send us an email to apply for a discount. Make sure to include in this email: your organization size, your preferred payment method (bank transfer or PayPal), and proof of your eligibility.