Date(s) - 12/03/2018 - 16/03/2018
The conference Landscape 2018 – Frontiers of agricultural landscape research organised by Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF) will take place 12-16 March 2018, in Berlin and Müncheberg, Germany.
The aim of the conference is to present recent advances in landscape research to enhance the development of sustainable agricultural land use and landscape strategies. The particular objective is to bring together key findings from relevant disciplinary and interdisciplinary approaches as well as from basic and application-oriented research.
The conference focuses on recent scientific work related to:
(1) The functioning of landscapes, with a focus on element cycles and microbiomes including approaches to scale up from individual processes to the landscape scale;
(2) Sustainable land use practices and appropriate governance systems, which secure the provision of food and fibre as well as other ecosystem services and biodiversity;
(3) Advances in science toward the development of an integrated landscape theory.
Important dates and deadlines:
- Deadline for abstract submission: 20 Sep 2017
- Abstract acceptance: 15 Nov 2017
- Online payment opens on: 15 Nov 2017
- Early Bird registration ends on: 15 Dec 2017
- Regular registration ends on: 31 Jan 2018
Read more and submit your abstract at the event webpage.