Date(s) - 01/03/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Natural Capital Investment Conference, organised by the Ecosystems Knowledge Network, will identify the best ways of securing much-needed investment in the UK’s natural environment. At this event you can learn about new ideas on how to finance the restoration of key natural features such as woodland and wetland.
The Rt Hon. John Gummer, Lord Deben, recently re-appointed Chair of the UK’s Committee on Climate Change, will provide the opening address. He will be followed by presentations from environmental and finance leaders involved in natural capital investment.
Who is the Conference aimed at?
- land owners and managers
- local and regional environmental initiatives
- impact investors and organisations in the financial services sector
- infrastructure businesses
- local authorities
- public agencies and government bodies
- environmental and natural resource consultants
Find out more on the official event page.