There is an increasing demand from scientists, policy-makers and practitioners for clear educational material and training packages on various aspects of ecosystem services such as assessment, valuation, mapping and modeling, trade-off analysis, planning and management, and financing instruments.
ESP training and education team
The ESP training and education team aims to translate the knowledge generated by the ESP working groups and other activities into educational material and training packages for different groups. If you have questions or if you are interested in joining this team, please contact the lead team.
- Luis Inostroza, Ruhr University Bochum
Planned future activities
- Development of course material
- Organization of ‘Summer Schools’
- Joint proposals for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Development of guidelines for ecosystem services training and education