Welcome to the official webpage of the Kenya ESP national network. If you would like to visit this network’s discussion board, please click here (members only).
- Shem Kuyah, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
- Humphrey Agevi, Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
Introduction and objectives
The Kenya ESP national network aims to bring together individuals and institutions in Kenya who are interested in ecosystem services and their applications. The national network will provide a platform for exchanging information and experiences between stakeholders in research institutions, government agencies, development partners, and private enterprises. This will strengthen collaboration among individuals and institutions actively involved in ecosystem services, and enhance the application of ecosystem services at local, county and national level.
This national network is still in its initial phase. If you have ideas on how to further develop it, please contact the current lead team and the ESP support team. Click here to learn more about the mission and main objectives of the ESP regional chapters and national networks.
- If you are interested in becoming a member of this national network, please click here.
- If you are interested in becoming a member of the lead team, please contact the current lead team and the ESP support team.
- If you wish to upload your upcoming activities on ecosystem services in Kenya please contact one of the Co-Chairs.
- If you wish to upload news on your ecosystem services project in Kenya please contact one of the Co-Chairs.