1. Introduction & Objectives
In order to analyze trade-offs in use and availability of ecosystem services caused by land use change, and to optimize sustainable ecosystem management, dynamic ecosystem services models are essential. There is a rapidly growing amount of data and (spatial and dynamic) models on ecosystem services scattered in many different places and stages of development. The ES-Partnership will provide quick access to the main available modeling initiatives and will actively contribute to improve the state-of-the-art.
Objective: The objective of this Thematic Working Group is to develop tools, guidelines and standards for improving dynamic analysis of ecosystem services and the representation in modeling tools (in close collaboration with TWG4 on Mapping Ecosystem Services).
2. Lead Team & Members
- Stoyan Nedkov (co-Chair), NIGGG, Bulgaria
- Roy Remme (co-Chair), Natural Capital Project, Stanford University, USA
- Kremena Burkhard, Leibniz University Hannover, Germany
- Bart de Knegt, Wageningen Environmental Research, the Netherlands
- Paula Harrison, Centre for Ecology & Hydrlology, United Kingdom
- Zuzana Harmáčková, Czech Globe, Czech Republic
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Lead team, please contact the current lead team members.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this Working group, please click here.
3. More Information
For more information about activities and outputs of this working group click on the following link: