1. Introduction & Objectives
This is a new Sectoral Working Group and content will be added soon.
2. Lead Team & Members
- Dolf de Groot, Wageningen University, The Netherlands
- Claire Ntsane, South African National Parks
- Jan Philipp Schägner, EC, JRC, Italy
- Klara Johanna Winkler, McGill, Canada
- Johannes Förster, UFZ, Germany
- Elena Osipova, IUCN, Switzerland
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Lead team, please contact the current lead team members.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this Working group, please click here.
3. Task forces
Currently, one task force is active within this sectoral working group: the Task Force on Agrobiodiversity (TFA). This group is working on Ecosystem Services of Crop Wild Relatives and Landraces.
4. Activities and outputs
- 2018 Middle East & N. Africa ESP Conference: Native seed preservation and breeding: Best practice for maintaining ecosystem services Book of Abstracts
- 2018 Middle East & N. Africa ESP Conference: Conservation and utilization of Crop Wild Relatives (CWRs) under changing world Book of Abstracts, Presentations
- 2018 Asia ESP Conference: Economic Valuation of Protected Areas Book of Abstracts, Presentations
- 2018 Asia ESP Conference: Natural Heritage and Protected Area Conservation: Ecosystem Services in Planning and Management Book of Abstracts, Presentations
- 2016 Europe ESP conference: The ecosystem services of the global protected areas estate: an analysis using Co$ting Nature Book of abstracts, Presentations
- 2016 European ESP conference: Setting priorities for ecosystem restoration in the EU based on Mapping and Assessment of Ecosystems and their Services (MAES) Book of abstracts, Presentations
- 2016 Asian ESP conference: National Park Management based on Ecosystem Services Book of abstracts, Presentations
- 2015 ESP world conference: Ecosystem services and nature conservation Book of abstracts, Presentations