1. Introduction & Objectives
Introduction and objectives will be added soon.
The BWG 3 – Forests has created the following sub-working groups:
2. Lead Team & Members
- Sandra Luque, IRSTEA, France
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Lead team, please contact the current lead team members.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this Working group, please click here.
3. Activities and outputs
- 2019 ESP10 world Conference: Semi natural forests and forest plantations: ecosystem services and trade-offs in the face of land use and climate change Book of abstracts, Presentations
- 2016 Latin American ESP Conference: Catalyzing human well-being and climate action with ecosystem services in the Amazon forest Book of Abstracts, Presentations
- 2018 Europe ESP Conference: Forests for Water: Scientific evidence and economic mechanisms for encouraging ecosystem service provision Book of Abstracts, Presentations
- 2016 Latin American ESP Conference: Ecosystem services in the context of the Colombian and Peruvian Amazon basin Book of abstracts, Presentations
- 2015 ESP world conference: Multifunctional forest landscapes & Adapting Management and governance: The challenge to sustain multiple goods and services to mitigate climate change Book of abstracts, Presentations