1. Introduction & Objectives
The ESP working group for Indigenous people intends to create and promote understanding and dialogue, within the framework of Ecosystem Services Partnership, to analyze, discuss and disseminate information related to use and analysis and values of ecosystem services from an indigenous peoples and local communities perspective, or where indigenous peoples and local communities have been involved in the evaluation process.
2. Lead Team & Members
- Chair: Kamaljit K. Sangha, Research Institute for the Environment and Livelihoods, Charles Darwin University, NT, Australia
- Co-chair: Pernilla Malmer, Stockholm Resilience Centre, Sweden
- Coordinator: Gabriela Mora C., IXACAVA Association, Costa Rica
- Support: Esther Camac R., IXACAVAA Association, Costa Rica
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Lead team, please contact the current lead team members.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this Working group, please click here.
3. More Information
For more information about activities and outputs of this working group click on the following link: