ESP offers and facilitates a wide range of services (see below). Some services are ‘open access’ some others are for members only. Click here for our membership benefits.
- Case studies & Key sites
- Data & Knowledge sharing
- Education & Training
- Guidelines & Toolkits
- Funding/cooperation calls
Services teams work on the development of certain ESP services. Currently ESP has five service teams
- Networking service team broadens the ESP network and fosters collaboration between all groups of interest.
- Case studies and key sites service team develops a database of case studies and key sites on ecosystem services and supports their development.
- Data and knowledge sharing service team makes an overview of existing knowledge and data, discusses the latest developments and forms collaborations for further research.
- Training and education service team translates the knowledge generated by the ESP working groups and other activities into educational material and training packages for different groups.
- Guidelines and toolkits service team translates the knowledge generated by the ESP working groups and other activities into and concrete and ‘certified’ guidelines and toolkits.