This Region roughly corresponds to part of the IUCN region “Europe“, including Russia and Turkey but excluding Central Asia and Overseas territories.
South-East Europe Regional Chapter Lead
Active National ESP Networks
- Bulgaria: contact: Stoyan Nedkov, Bulgarian academy of science
- Croatia: contact Josip Jagust, SEEDEV, Croatia
- Cyprus: contact Ioannis Vogiatzakis
- Greece – HESP: contact Jeroen Arends, SEEDEV
- Macedonia (FYROM): contact Natasha Nikodinoska
- Malta: contact Mario Balzan, Malta College of Arts, Science & Technology, Malta
- Montenegro: contact Jeroen Arends, SEEDEV
- Slovenia: contact Mateja Šmid Hribar, ZRC SAZU
- Romania: contact Cristian Mihai Adamescu
- Serbia – SESP: contact Jeroen Arends, SEEDEV, Serbia
- Turkey: contact Esra Basak
NOTE: there are many active ESP-members in this region but we are still in the early days of the development of the National ESP Networks. If you want to establish a National ESP Network please contact Dolf de Groot.