This Region roughly corresponds to part of the IUCN region “Europe“, including Russia and Turkey but excluding Central Asia and Overseas territories.
South-East Europe Regional Chapter Lead
Active National ESP Networks
- Bulgaria: contact: Stoyan Nedkov, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Cyprus: contact Ioannis Vogiatzakis
- Greece – HESP: contact Dr. Evangelia Drakou
- North Macedonia: contact Katerina Atanasovska
- Malta: contact Mario Balzan, Malta College of Arts, Science & Technology, Malta
- Slovenia: contact Mateja Šmid Hribar, ZRC SAZU
- Romania: contact Cristian Mihai Adamescu
- Serbia – SESP
- Turkey: contact Esra Basak
NOTE: If you would like to establish a National ESP Network in this region, please contact [email protected] or the regional chapter leads.