1. Introduction & Objectives
Introduction and objectives will be added soon.
The BWG 2 – Freshwater Systems has created the following sub-working groups:
2. Lead Team & Members
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Lead team, please contact the current lead team members.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this Working group, please click here.
3. Activities and outputs
- 2017 ESP9 world conference China: Ecosystem service for Eco-civilization Book of Abstracts 2a, Presentations 2a, Book of Abstracts 2b, Presentations 2b
- 2016 European ESP conference: Putting Ecosystem Services into Practice in Freshwater Management and Policy Book of abstracts, Presentations
- 2016 Latin American ESP conference: Wetlands ecosystem services Book of abstracts, Presentations
- 2016 Asian ESP conference: Ecosystem functions of Ansan reedbed wetland and the role of local communities Book of abstracts, Presentations
- 2016 Asian ESP conference: Ecosystem Services of Lake Shihwa and Its Management Book of abstracts, Presentations
- 2015 ESP world conference: The role of mapping and quantification of ES in river restoration, lake restoration and groundwater resources management Book of abstracts, Presentations