The EKLIPSE call for expertise (No. 1 /2016) is currently open for: “Nature-based solutions to promote climate resilience in urban areas – developing an impact evaluation framework” and invites experts to form an expert working group.
If you or your institution fulfill one or more of the following criteria, get in touch with EKLIPSE until 17 June 2016:
- Expert in one or more of the thematic areas of the call:
- Nature based solutions
- Urban planning
- Conceptual frameworks
- Resilience to climate change
- Co‐benefits of natural solutions
- Impact or programme evaluation,
- Integrating technology and nature
- Methods for knowledge synthesis…
- Would like to contribute to a policy‐relevant process in your field of expertise
- Would like to expand your network and learn about methods of knowledge synthesis
- Interested in collaborating in a trans‐disciplinary and multi‐cultural setting
You can find more information here.
The applications procedure requests you to send the application form including a brief description of your motivation as well of a list of up to 10 relevant publications and a full CV/resume via e-mail until 17 June 2016.