The list below links to tools and methods that do not directly deal with ecosystem services, but that could be used complementary to the ecosystem service guidelines and toolkits. If you know of other useful resources, please contact the guidelines & toolkits lead team.
- Tools & methods – Multi-Stakeholder Processes. This portal developed by Wageningen University, NL, holds many useful social learning exercises aimed at improving multi-stakeholder processes.
- WOCAT (World Overview of Conservation Approaches and Technologies) – is an online database for sustainable land management (SLM) tools and experiences. It allows searching for tools and case studies from all over the world.
- 80 Tools For Participatory Development – This toolbox provides a source of participatory methods for rural-sustainable-development.
- The Sub Global Assessment aim to use the experience gained from its worldwide network of sites to develop a practical Toolkit for Ecosystem Services Assessment (further information: Claire Brown (UNEP-WCMC)
- Ecosystem-Based Management Tools Network – The project is directed at creating awareness, and the promotion, development and effective use of tools for ecosystem-based management in coastal and marine environments and their watersheds.