The Call for Abstracts for the 14th International Conference on Sustainable Use and Management of Soil, Sediment and Water Resources – AquaConSoil 2017 (Lyon,France 26–30 June 2017) is now open.
The Programme Committee cordially invites those who wish to contribute to the conference to submit an abstract for – an oral presentation for the regular Thematic Sessions, – a poster presentation or – a proposal for a complete Free Session. Please find here the link to our online abstract submission system. During online submission, please copy your abstract into the text box provided (max. 5,700 signs incl. spaces). Deadline for abstract submission: Tuesday, 15 November 2016. Conference themes:
- Assessment and monitoring of soil, water and sediment quality
- Risk assessment
- Advances in remediation technologies
- Strategies and policies for pollution management and remediation
- Reuse and upgrading of land, water and sediment in the circular economy
- Sustainable use & spatial planning of the subsurface
Authors will be informed about the abstract selection in February 2017.