Becoming an institutional member grants your organisation the following benefits:
- The opportunity to display the organization on the partners webpage. The organization’s profile includes a logo, link to the website and contact person details
- Two employees can be appointed as representatives for their organization, who automatically become full Individual ESP member without additional costs
- Next to the two free members, all other employees of the institutional member can become an Individual member with 50% reduction on the regular fee
- Rent an exhibition booth at the ESP conferences at a reduced rate
The institutional member’s two representatives are entitled to all the rights of an individual member.
- Full access to all online material including publications, funding opportunities & databases
- The opportunity to join ESP working groups
- The opportunity to join the ESP national networks and regional chapters
- Unlimited access to all features of the ESP member portal
- Reduced fees for ESP conferences and training courses
- The opportunity to directly publish announcements (events, collaboration calls, publications, vacancies) on the ESP website
- Significant reduction on the Elsevier Journal ‘Ecosystem Services’ (€36/year)
- 15% discount on article publication fee in IJBESM
- Discount on the One Ecosystem Journal of 10%.
- Facilitation in developing collaborations and joint project proposals
- The right to organize activities such as discussion groups and workshops under the ESP banner
- The right to vote on partnership matters, such as electing Steering Committee members
- The right to be nominated as a member of the ESP Steering Committee.
Please choose your preferred method of payment. Note that when using Paypal, 6% transaction costs are added. The transaction costs are already included in the amount shown below.
Institutional member (<10 Employees) (online payment)
|€132.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (11-25 Employees) (online payment)
|€265.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (26-50 Employees) (online payment)
|€530.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (51-100 Employees) (online payment)
|€795.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (101-250 Employees) (online payment)
|€1,060.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (251-500 Employees) (online payment)
|€1,590.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (501-1000 Employees) (online payment)
|€2,120.00 per Year.||Select|
Institutional member (>1000 Employees) (online payment)
|€3,180.00 per Year.||Select|
The institutional membership fee depends on the number of employees. Remember that as an institutional member, you get an additional account for free, as well as 50% discount on new accounts for your co-workers. If one of your co-workers already has an account, please contact us to give him or her a discount before renewing their account.
Note that at check-out, you will receive a code for the additional free account. The 50% discount for your other co-workers will be available on your membership page.
We offer a 50% reduction to organizations from low-income and lower-middle-income countries. ESP uses the World Bank classification of countries according to income, making a distinction between high and low income countries. Visit the World Bank country page for a complete overview. Please send us an email to apply for a discount. Make sure to include in this email: your organization size, your preferred payment method (bank transfer or PayPal), and proof of your eligibility.