We remain hopeful that the ESP Europe 2020 Conference can proceed as planned in September 2020 but naturally we are following the global situation with the COVID-19 outbreak and take into account that its development may influence the conference realisation.
The organising committee will take a decision regarding the conference date latest on June 1st , or earlier if the circumstances permit. In the meantime, we continue our preparations in full steam. The call for abstracts will be opened as planned mid-April to allow for timely review. Of course a submitted or even an accepted abstract is by no means an obligation to attend.
Furthermore we advise you not to make travel arrangements before June 1st, the date of the official decision by the organising committee. We will make sure that speakers of accepted abstracts will have ample time to benefit from the Early Bird registration fee after receiving the decision regarding their submitted abstracts.
Be well and stay safe!
Conference Organising Committee