The Poland National Network has announced the first sessions registered for the ECOSERV 2020 – 6th Scientific Symposium “Ecosystem services in transdisciplinary approach”. The Symposium will take place on 6-8 July 2020 in Poznan, Poland. The ECOSERV 2020 will be focused on new research in ecosystem services, including the methods, tools, models and implementation. See more and submit your abstract on the conference website. Abstracts deadline: 30 April 2020.
Contribution can address, but are not confined to:
- Theoretical frameworks for mapping and assessment of ecosystem services
- Identification of ecosystem services indicators for all ecosystem types, e.g. agroecosystems, forest ecosystems, urban ecosystems, freshwater ecosystems and marine ecosystems
- Optimal degree of data detail for analysis of ecosystem services at the national, regional and local scales
- Specificity of ecosystem services on the landscape scale
- Ecosystem services bundles, synergies and trade-offs
We are convinced that the ECOSERV 2020 will be an excellent occasion to bring together scientists and practitioners from different countries and exchange experience on mapping, assessment and implementation of ecosystem services.