Lately we made some updates to the ESP website, mainly to make it more user friendly. We hope you like it!
Below we’ll guide you through the changes:
- It is now possible for members to add news, events, collaboration calls or vacancies by using the “Submit your news” form. You will find it in the right sidebar, once you have logged in with your username and password.
- You can use the Login box in the right sidebar to log in to your member profile.
- After logging in, you can access our updated member portal by clicking on “Go to ESP Community” in the right sidebar.
- The member portal has a brand new look and includes some new features, like a detailed member profile which you can already fill out.
- Next to the discussion groups and private messages, you can now use instant messaging to chat with other members in real time.
- The portal now aggregates a Stream of all the activity of people and groups that you follow.
We hope those updates will help you collaborate with your colleagues on the ecosystem services topic. If you find anything that doesn’t work, please inform the secretariat.
Tip: If you encounter a problem, please first try to refresh the page (ctrl + F5) or delete your browser history.