In this issue of the ESP Update you will find news on our upcoming regional conferences. We are currently calling for session proposals for the European and Latin America & Caribbean conferences – if you have a great idea for a session, don’t hesitate to submit (more information in the update). Read further to find out the news from the ESP community – new publications, Special Issues, collaboration calls and more!
Our August Update is here, bringing you the news from the global ESP community.
In this month’s issue you can find:
- ESP10 – what do you need to know about the Ecosystem Services Marketplace during the conference business day;
- Building the investment case for business-driven landscape restoration – a new publication introducing the Guidelines for Integrated ES Assessment;
- News from Biome Working Group 8 – Polar regions & High mountains;
- News from ESP Brazil and our chapter in West and Central Asia;
- More news from our partners – collaboration calls, vacancies, publications and upcoming events.
In this month’s issue of the ESP newsletter, you’ll find news on:
- ESP 2019 Africa – Early Bird deadline approaching!
- ESP 10 World Conference – call for abstracts is open; find out more about the ESP 10 business day
- IPBES Global Assessment launched
- developments from working groups on mediterranean systems, mountain regions, trade-off analysis, ES accounting
- updates from ESP Asia regional office, Costa Rica and Jordan national networks
- news from the YESS network – looking back at IPBES7, new blog, upcoming events
Read the update here.
Did not get the update in your mailbox? Subscribe here.