In light of the COVID-19 outbreak and after careful consideration, the Conference Organising Committee, in close consultation with the ESP Steering Committee, has decided to postpone the 3rd ESP Europe Conference to 10-13 May 2021. This decision was taken to ensure that everyone can travel and participate safely. [Read more…] about 3rd ESP Europe Conference postponed to spring 2021
- Share some updates on all our upcoming regional conferences;
- Invite you to lend your skills and knowledge to an initiative we have been working on for quite some time – the Ecosystem Services Valuation Database;
- Bring you the news from our working groups, national networks and partner organsations.
Amidst this critical time we hope you and your loved ones are safe and well. We all have to adapt as best as we can and do our part to help minimize the spread of this unfortunate virus outbreak. On behalf of the ESP team, we’d like to send good thoughts and moral support to you all. ESP is in all corners of the world and just as with our common fight to protect the world’s ecosystems, we’re all in this together.
We hope this update provides you with some positive news to counteract all the troubling news bombarding us at the moment.
- Go through the ESP training and education repository and see if there’s something there you might find useful for your work, or let us know if you spot a good resource missing from our list!
- ESP previous conferences – all the abstracts ever presented are stored on our website 🙂
- ESP photo gallery – we have thousands of pictures from previous conferences and field trips – go on a trip down memory lane and try to spot yourself or your colleagues.
Read the full March Update here.
In this issue of the ESP Update you will find news on our upcoming regional conferences. We are currently calling for session proposals for the European and Latin America & Caribbean conferences – if you have a great idea for a session, don’t hesitate to submit (more information in the update). Read further to find out the news from the ESP community – new publications, Special Issues, collaboration calls and more!